Monday, July 14, 2008

in a Barbie world...

hello!

so this is a little long overdue - but i just got an email reminder, so that lit a fire under my ass!

on my 25th birthday (really, that was a coincidence) my FAVORITE photographer, the extraordinary Ms. Barbie Hull did a 'shoot' with Brian and I. We wanted to have some trademark Seattle photos before we left the area, and she was gracious enough to oblige.

They (of course) turned out more than amazing. She put the 'creme de la creme' on her blog; which now that I check, we are right below the most adorable gay couple I have ever seen! check it out... (Yes, I could just provide you the posting link, but then you will miss Christoper and Jimmy!) Make sure that you also take the time to check out barbiehull.com too, her work is seriously amazing. (I mean it girl! You got magic eyes!)

If you want to see all 195 photos, email me and I'll send you the link...here are just a couple of my faves though...




love and hugs!
-lindsey

1 comment:

Barbie Hull said...

You are the sweetest!!! =) Thanks for the props to my favorite model couple! =)